Where we want to get to as an organization
- talkin’ organizes Social Adventures through their groups
- It should be a worldwide organization, with groups organizing them in every major city
- Every participants of a Social Adventure should have the same experience, with local adaptations and continuous experimentation of the concept.
- Active talkin’ community members should have a strong network in between them to share experiences and connect with each other.
- For participants it should be a plattform to connect with like-minded people all around the world.
What Social Adventure are for
Social Adventures are monthly meetups, where like-minded people come together and both lead and participate. The gerneal topic is “experimenting with communication”:
- Empowering young adults. We believe that in order to achieve your goals in life you need to know yourself, your communication, your personality.
- Creating a safe environment to get out of your comfort zone. We believe that the best way to grow as a person is to get out of your comfort zone. Talkin’ thrives to be your test environment for that.
- Joyfully failing. We believe that failing leads to learning. Let’s provide an environment where we all are comfortable with that.