The classic Viennese café culture is world famous. But where do you go if you want to get work done?
The requirements I have:
- Good Wifi
- Not too crowded (which means: a place to sit)
- Good coffee/tea/drinks (non-alcoholic) and preferably snacks
- "Work athmosphere"
- Complete non-smoker
- Self-serviced free water
- Cafe Mima at Karmelitermarkt. My absolute favorite, besides that they don't have self-serviced water.
- Coffee Pirates is a "maybe". Sometimes it's very crowded in there, but never too full to not find a spot somewhere. Great coffee though, really nice athmosphere.
- phil decided to close it's WiFi on the weekends, which is sad but they're too croweded then anyways.
- Bar-Bäckerei Nikolay is a great place! I've only been there in the evening (open until 11pm), rather empty in the evening and perfect work athmosphere. Also open on weekends. The place you can work into the night.
- WergzeugH: tons of sofas make it a really comfy place, and it has the spirit of a really nerdy place. It's a complete restaurant as well, it's suitable for meetings, meetups, and even parties. There's a smoking are though on the way to the restrooms.
- Cocoquadrat: Combination of Coworking-Space and Café, never too full, and small but amazing selection of food and drinks.
What other ideas do you have?