- Founder and CEO of Digital Ideas, a digital strategy & web development company. Founded in 2009 it serves from governmental organizations to startups.
- Co-founder and president of talkin’, an growing event series focusing on personal development through Social Adventures. We believe that the best way to grow as a person is to go out of your comfort zone, and have fun along the way.
- Founding board member of the TUtheTOP Alumni club. Moderator/Organizer of the Startup Circle therein.
- Amateur photographer: 500px.com/matteosavio
- Creator of Dynamic Funnels, a software to create and optimize your sales funnels for recurring revenue.
- Creator of ajabiz, a CRM for your marketing needs.
- Creator of Optimized Content, a CMS that optimizes itself towards your digital goals (prototype)
- Co-Creator of EVENTIPLY, an event marketing plattform (now defunct)
I started my entrepreneurial journey when I was 16 in my hometown Steyr. Friends and me started a weekly radio show. That led to organizing concerts and discos, all in the indie-rock genre. During my studies I worked as a web development freelancer that led to start my own company in 2009. Since then I’ve gone through the ups and downs of entrepreneurship.